Welcome to the Stratton PTO web page!
Welcome to the 2020-21 School year. Stratton School PTO is excited to begin a new school year. We are working on updating this page-please stay turned for more details!
This year and going forward we will be using an online directory. We are excited about making this change! Please register below to view the online site. Once registered you can add your
information into the secured database, and have access to the Stratton community. We are looking forward to using this new site.
Announcing Stratton Trivia - Grown Up Edition on March 19, 2021 at 8 pm!
Join us for Sporcle Trivia hosted by Stratton's own trivia expert Amber Bus! Why let the kids have all the fun?
Sign up now (solo or team) for grown up trivia on March 19, 2021 at 8 pm.
Announcing a new partnership with HomeWorks Energy and the Stratton PTO
For each home that registers through our Stratton link and completes a home energy assessment
HomeWorks Energy will donate $50 to the Stratton PTO!
Get more information about the MassSave program, learn what to expect from your home energy audit, and schedule at:
For each 25 completed assessments to PTO will earn an additional $250!
Green Team FIX -IT Clinic
The Stratton Green Team would like to invite any interested students K-5 and their families to participate in an online Fix-It Clinic on Saturday, February 27, from 10am - 11am. Learn how to repair and reuse broken holiday string lights from a couple of talented fix-it coaches! Those who sign up will be given a set of string lights that were dropped off at school for recycling and also be able to borrow necessary tools needed for the job. Ultimately, participants will determine whether their lights can be repaired or instead be recycled.
Need more PRIDE?
We have limited quantities of our grade level pride shirts. Ordered shirts will be sent home in backpacks or dropped off for remote students. Order here: https://strattonpto.membershiptoolkit.com/store
Every Stratton family is experiencing changes right now. If you can financially donate to help fund future PTO events - thank you. If you can donate time – thank you. If you can only send ideas and positive vibes – we need those too!
Paypal donations of any amount can be made at the link above, or by sending in a check payable to the ‘Stratton PTO’ with your student. The PTO is a 501(3)(c) non-profit.
Don't forget to ask your employer if they have a matching gift program!
Contact email@example.com with matching gift questions.
To join the PTO email list, add their email here: http://eepurl.com/gJGTF5
Register your loyalty card at Stop & Shop and earn rewards for the Stratton PTO
1. Already registered? Just start shopping! If you registered last year you are all set.
2. Already have a Stop & Shop card? Yes, skip to Step 4
3. Go to any Stop & Shop store and get a loyalty card from customer service.
4. Create an account at StopandShop.com. Go to StopandShop.com With your card number handy, create an online account Follow the website instructions to create an account and register your card. If you have a Stop & Shop Card but do not know your 13-digit card number, call Customer Support at 1-877-366-2668 and select Option #1.
5. From your online account sign up for A+ Rewards Sign into your online account At the Sign In icon, click ‘My Account’ Click on ‘Rewards and Programs’ Follow the prompts to enter 08591 Click ‘Save and Finish’
NOTE: It takes up to 2 weeks for your selection to show up on your account.